- We are seeking a dedicated Research Associate to join the Translational Sciences team. The candidate will conduct preclinical translational biomarker research for drug development candidates and should be familiar with research techniques commonly used in cell biology and molecular biology. The candidate is expected to be able to adjust to a flexible, dynamic, and high-paced research environment with shifting priorities and deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills are needed as the candidate is expected to collaborate with multiple departments.
- 1-3 years of experience in a cell biology/immunology/assay development role in biotech or pharma.
- Experience with cell-based (e.g., aseptic technique, mammalian cell culture, Western blotting, nucleic acid purification, functional assays) and plate-based (e.g., cell proliferation, ELISAs) assays.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with project and departmental teams.
- Proactive team-player with high energy and strong desire to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent record keeping skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, GraphPad Prism & other programs to create and distribute reports.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Effectively able to communicate plans and results in both oral and written form.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly dynamic collaborative team environment.
Please send resumes and career related inquires to email@example.com
Back to Careers