Job Description Summary
- We are seeking a project leader in Immuno-oncology/antibody drug discovery. The candidate should be highly motivated and creative scientist to lead and manage the drug discovery project(s) on oncology target in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- He or she will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing internal and external projects, from target identification, designing and analyzing the experimental data and reporting to the teams.
- The candidate should effectively collaborate with the In Vitro and In Vivo teams to generating impactful data to drive the programs to meet milestone in timely manner.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, prioritize, adapt rapidly to changes, and work collaboratively in a team is essential.
- The candidate should also have ability to communicate with external CROs, and CDMOs a plus, a strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- PhD in biology, Biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, or equivalent with at least 1 year of relevant industry or academic experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in protein and antibody technologies, molecular and cell biology, cell signaling, experience with in vivo efficacy studies as a plus.
- Applicants should have knowledge and experience in areas of immune-oncology and cancer biology.
- Experience with protein analysis, yeast display/phage display technologies, flow cytometry, and antibody drug discovery is strongly preferred.
Please send resumes and career related inquires to email@example.com
Back to Careers