- Represent the clinical biomarker group at global and China project team.
- Accountable and responsible for the Clinical Pharmacology support for the assigned projects.
- Responsible for developing clinical biomarker implementation strategies that are aligned with central lab operation, clinical operation, clinical medical development, clinical pharmacology and preclinical translational research.
- Responsible for biomarker strategy development and data analysis in clinical trials.
- Responsible for summarizing and interpreting results of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic analyses with respect to their impact on development and clinical use of drugs.
- PhD in one of the Life Science areas (Molecular & Cellular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology etc) required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in clinical biomarkers and translational researches in a pharmaceutical company or biotech industry (Oncology, Immunology or hematology) is a must.
- Understanding of clinical drug development strategies is preferred.
- Understanding of the operational considerations in executing biomarker strategies in clinical development is preferred.
- Enjoys working with other people within an international Team and in a dynamic environment.
- Bilingual with English and Chinese proficiency.
- Ability to work in a matrix, project-oriented environment.
Please send resumes and career related inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers