Job Description Summary
Adagene’s Pipeline and Clinical Development organization is responsible for strategic planning, advancing and execution of IND-stage and early clinical development (Phase I/II) programs of our innovative and differentiated immuno-oncology therapeutic assets. Reporting to VP of Pipeline and Clinical Development Program Management, the Associate Director or Director of Program Manager (PM) will partner with Global Product Program Leads (GPTL) and critical stakeholders to prepare, plan, communicate and monitor program goals, key deliverables, and timelines of the pipeline and clinical stage projects. This individual will establish/facilitate an efficient project operations and communication process to maximize productivity and ensure execution and delivery on time and within budget. The PM will work closely with cross-functional team members to proactively identify risks, conduct scenario planning for risk mitigation. The PM will also coordinate and manage project meetings, sub-team meetings, minutes, action logs, and data room.
- Coordinate and tracks the operations and activities and timelines of the assigned projects; monitor sub-team activities and assure timely completion of project commitments
- Proactively identifies and communicates risks that may impact critical path activities, analyzes contingencies, and evaluate potential solutions.
- Manages project meetings: prepare agenda, monitor meetings, provide meeting minutes, disseminate relevant project data and information, and manage the data room
- Support the development of documented and standardized processes and structures to enable the rapid scaling of the Adagene’s portfolio.
- Support GPTL in preparing progress summary, status reports, dashboard, etc. to the executive management team
- Foster/facilitate a motivated high-performance project team, act as project liaison between Line Functions and GPTL, and serve as project champion and advocate.
- Other projects-associated responsibilities as may be required.
- Perform all duties in keeping with the Company’s core values, policies and all applicable regulations.
- A BS or BA degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- A minimal of 3-5 years of PM experience in pharmaceutical/biotech R&D
- Prior direct involvement in oncology clinical development as PM is highly preferred
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, be an effective leader, and an engaged team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organization, detail oriented, excellent writing skills, strong communication and influence skills, and the ability to create a clear sense of direction.
- Graduate (MS, PhD, PharmD, etc)
- PMP certification a plus
- Bilingual (English and Chinese Mandarin) is preferred, but not a must-have